show/hide button

joy zhao yanhwizhao at gmail.com
Tue May 13 16:30:09 CEST 2008

hi, nick
Thanks for your reply!
I've reported that as a bug and cc to you(nick at xfce.org), (it seems nowhere
can directly assign it to you).

But as to make this function as a plugin and its communication via dbus,
I've another question:
will you in the new framework allow plugins to specify their positions? As
you know, in current panel, plugins' position
are determined by their sequence in panel.xml on panel start up. If it comes
to show/hide button which should be placed
at both ends of a panel, a mechanism to allow panel to care for plugins'
position request is more than welcome.

YanZhao