gsoc results

Moritz Heiber moe at xfce.org
Tue Mar 18 01:22:09 CET 2008

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:55:08 -0700
"Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> As some of you probably already noticed, we did not get accepted as a
> mentoring org for GSoC this year.  Ah well.  I'll see about asking
> why we didn't get accepted.
>
> There's always next year if anyone has the motivation and time to
> apply for us.

I'm really puzzled as to why this happened AGAIN. Right now, when I
look at the accepted mentoring bodies, I really wonder what sets them
apart from our project by that much to reject us again. Sigh.

Brian, thank you very much for all your time and effort you put into
this. I know about your tight schedule and that is why its really much
appreciated.

Regards,

Moritz

--