segfaulting xfce4-panel

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 20:52:36 CET 2008

2008/2/17, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
> 2008/2/17, Oliver Lehmann <oliver at freebsd.org>:
>
> > Nick Schermer wrote:
>  >
>  > > Could you try it?
>  >
>  > I had to apply the patch by hand (I'm using 4.4.2), but after applying
>  > it, the panel stoped segfaulting. Do you think I can include the patch in
>  > the FreeBSD port of xfce4-panel or should I wait until you've finished it
>  > entirely?
>

> No, its not safe enough. i'll look into the implementation a bit more
>  and come up with a good patch later this week (both trunk and branch).
>  This was only a test if it worked, so thanks for testing ^_^.

I've committed improved xfce4-panel dnd code to fix above and other
issues. Although the changes work good here, I'd like to have some
confirmation from more people (esp. xfce_4_4 branch (26672) users, but
same code is in trunk (r26671) too) since it's quite a big change for
the stable branch.

Thanks in advance,
Nick