call for advertising: google summer of code 2008

Jeremy Heiler jeremyheiler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:15:49 CET 2008

Hey Brian,

I am a student and I may be interested in participating in the Google
Summer of Code with you guys (and gals). I've been an active reader of
this mailing list for a few months (this is my first message) and would
love to learn more about Xfce. (I use it on a daily basis.)

My only concern is that my background is largely in Java and I've done
absolutely no work in C or C++. Would that be an issue? Either way I
would have plenty of time to crack open a book and figure out the
differences on my own.

	- Jeremy