Fwd: [Xfce-advocacy] a question about including XFCE in the ig desktop meeting of 2009

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun Jun 22 00:12:57 CEST 2008

Seeing as this is the first time I've heard of this event, no, I guess
not ^_^.  Is there an English language version of your site?  My
Spanish is passable, but it'll take me a while to figure it out ^_~.

But I guess I can echo Erik's sentiment: I'd be unlikely to be able to
go without some sort of sponsorship (I'd be traveling from the west
coast of the US).  And even then, I'm not sure of my schedule so far in
advance.  Sounds cool and worthwhile, though.

	-brian