[Xfce-advocacy] a question about including XFCE in the ig desktop meeting of 2009

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 19:07:37 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org> wrote:
> Forwarding to a more active mailing-list: (xfce4-dev)
>
> -
> Stephan

You know, I'd love to go, but the trip for me would be just under a
thousand dollars for the flight, assuming I was able to book a year in
advance.

I'm sure that's true for many of us - we'd love to go, but without
corporate sponsers the price might be excessive. If you're trying to
get one of us to commit to make your candidacy more appealing, perhaps
you could be more concrete about the dates at least?

> saludos
> --
> Agustín Benito Bethencourt
> Grupo CPD
> www.grupocpd.com

Erik
"Ooooh, we've got this notion that we'd quite like to sail the ocean."