bugs with patches

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 20 02:08:32 CEST 2008

Hey all,

I was wondering if there was a way to make bugzilla show all open bugs
that have patches attached to them, and Diego figured it out.  Try this URL:

http://bugzilla.xfce.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&cmdtype=doit&field0-0-0=attachments.ispatch&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=1

If you want to filter it more, click the edit link on the bottom right
of the results page, and you can further restrict it by
product/component, assignee, or whatever.

Ideally we can start going through these and review and apply those that
would be good to get in for 4.6.

	-brian