[ANN] libexo xfce_4_4 branch

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Sun Jun 15 00:00:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

Because xfce-mcs-manager is not going to be available for xfce 4.6,
the preferred-apps-plugin from libexo will be deprecated in favor of a
.desktop file targeting exo-preferred-apps directly.

This change would make libexo trunk incompatible with xfce 4.4.x, and
this is why I asked benny if this is the right occasion to branch it
for 4.4.

Benny agreed and gave me permission to branch libexo and remove the
mcs-plugin from trunk.

So, in light of 'Pinkie', this is what I will do :-)

I hope nobody will be surprised when they see the commit-messages this time. ;-)

-
Stephan