Of layouts, borders and alignment

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Thu Jul 17 01:27:26 CEST 2008

Hey all,

I just committed a bunch of changes to the glade dialogs of
xfce4-settings. Even though I wrote "please keep it that way", I'm
actually thinking about updating the layouts, borders and alignments
(and basically everything else) according to the GNOME HIG, not only in
xfce4-settings but also in other components.

What are your thoughts on this? IMHO only one or two persons should
take care of that and they should stay in close contact while they do
this. Now that I've more or less finished the keyboard shortcuts, I'm
keen on doing this. Objections?

See you around,
Jannis