Can we get a status update for 4.6?

Moritz Heiber moe at xfce.org
Wed Jul 16 21:10:03 CEST 2008

As for a release date: The alpha release has been pushed back until
Brian's back from Cairo which gives the rest of the team enough time to
implement all settings related changes and we'll probably be able to
ship the alpha without any component dependent on mcs.

Regards,

Moritz

--
GPG public key B189E8C8