xfce4-settings-helper

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Tue Jul 15 11:47:41 CEST 2008

Hey,

I'd like to mention two things about xfce4-settings-helper:

  1. It now supports keyboard shortcuts. Time for me to finish the
     keyboard shortcuts dialog (and maybe add keyboard themes). At the
     moment new shortcuts can only be defined manually, but I'll change
     this in the evening. Testers are welcome. I'm especially interested
     in knowing what happens if you change the keyboard scheme (e.g.
     from de to us) at runtime.

  2. I think it's a good idea to start xfce4-settings-helper in
     xfce4-session. Right now you have to start it manually but that's
     not what we want, is it?

See you around,
Jannis