[Xfce-i18n] xfburn call for translations, new release coming up very soon

David Mohr damailings at mcbf.net
Fri Jul 11 00:05:24 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Stavros Giannouris <stavrosg at hellug.gr> wrote:
> Στις 10-07-2008, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 14:26 -0600, ο/η David Mohr έγραψε:
>> Hi everyone,
>> following Og's advice I am giving notice that we are going to make a
>> small bugfix release of xfburn. The fix is very small, and already
>> done, but I want to use the opportunity to give anyone interested in
>> translating xfburn a day or two to update the po files. If you are
>> working on a translation, please shoot me a short notice so that I can
>> estimate how long I should wait before a new release.
>> Thanks!
>> ~David
> I'll probably give it a look during the weekend.
> In general, allowing a week or so for the translations would be OK.
> It will also give me a chance to have the translation reviewed.

Yes, I'll be better next time. For this release I was in a rush trying
to catch debian lenny, and the full freeze is coming up around the 15.
So maybe I can wait until after the weekend, and we might still have a
chance to catch it. Since Corsac has already gotten 0.3.1 in there
anyways, I might be willing to take the risk :-).


More information about the Xfce4-dev mailing list