Re: [OT] It´s a girl!

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:44:41 CET 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 2:44 PM, Erik Harrison <erikharrison at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 14, 2008 3:03 PM, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:
> > Hello friends,
> >
> > I´m very proud to present to you my daughter:
> >
> > http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/files/leonie.jpg
> >
> > Her name is Leonie and she was born on Sunday, January 6, 21:06 CET.
>
> Way to go Leonie! You're only ever born once, and it's such hard work
> they give you two adult slaves at your beck and call for the next _two
> decades_ as compensation. I congratulate you.

A bit Off Topic but? THAT ONE made me laugh a lot, Thanks Erik!

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.

PS: I`m mostly impressed by how beautiful Jaspers` daughter looks
considering how young she is... I usually find babies kinda odd until
something around a month. That a 9 days old baby can be so beautiful
is news to me. My girl is also impressed. I guess what I mean is,
again, congratulations on your baby Jasper.