Re: [OT] It´s a girl!

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:44:31 CET 2008

On Jan 14, 2008 3:03 PM, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hello friends,
>
> I´m very proud to present to you my daughter:
>
> http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/files/leonie.jpg
>
> Her name is Leonie and she was born on Sunday, January 6, 21:06 CET.

Way to go Leonie! You're only ever born once, and it's such hard work
they give you two adult slaves at your beck and call for the next _two
decades_ as compensation. I congratulate you.

> She is undoubtedly the most beautiful baby in the world. You´re
> thinking all fathers say that, but I´m sure this time it is true ;-)

I'm sure she's the most beautiful baby in the world. Until your second
daughter is born. ;-)

Congratulations to you and your wife, Jasper

> PS
> Yes, this is a copy of my blog post. I thought I might reach more
> people this way.
>
> --
>         Jasper

Erik
"Look at me still talking when there is Science to do"