New mixer

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:52:56 CET 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 9:30 PM, Fred Morcos <fred.morcos at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 9, 2008 1:12 AM, Alexandre Moreira <alexandream at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On a side note: If you're thinking on a panel plugin to go along with
> > it, how is it going to look ?
>
> Well, I would like to see it - comparing to the old mixer applet - get
> rid of the vertical progress bar and use the theme's speaker icon, a
> la gnome's volume applet style.

I like the vertical progress bar, not because of it, but because it allows
to up/down the volume with mouse scroll. If there's some way to keep this
behavior but get rid of the progress bar then it would be fine by me.

     Rodrigo

A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows.
                  ~Linus Torvalds