xfwm4 - composite Revision 26452

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 08:46:33 CET 2008

this still ain't fixed?

All seems to be working well (normal cpu usage, fluency etc etc)
except on the 2nd monitor.. windows disappear when i pull them towards
that monitor (from the first one) and window decorations are missing
when they appear on that monitor (started by launcher)

$ xfwm4 --version
	This is xfwm4 version 4.5.0 (revision 26527) for Xfce 4.5.0svn
	Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
	Compiled against GTK+-2.12.2, using GTK+-2.12.2.

	Build configuration and supported features:
	- Startup notification support:                 Yes
	- XSync support:                                Yes
	- Render support:                               Yes
	- Xrandr support:                               Yes
	- Embedded compositor:                          Yes
	- KDE systray proxy (deprecated):               No