google summer of code

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:05:02 CET 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 4:04 AM, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
>  It's that time of year again.
>  (... BIG SNIP ...)
>  Note of course that these are just preliminary ideas, and
>  we don't yet know if we can come up with enough mentors or will even be
>  accepted into the program.

Brian, about the libfusi thing: Is there any reason why it is better
than the work being done on Gio and Gvfs ? I'm only asking it because
GIO will be default with Glib 2.16, which should be ready soon. The
Gtk+ File dialogs are going to use GIO, too. so it would be good for
consistency.

But perhaps libfusi does something more than Gio that I'm not aware of.

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.