fosdem 2008

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 04:12:07 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org> wrote:

>  Le vendredi 22 février 2008 à 20:20 +0100, Jelle de Jong a écrit :
>  > Hello guys,
>  >
>  Hi
>

>  > I am going to fosdem tomorrow, and I would really meetup with some of
>  > the developers, especially jasper. I have created some plans for a list
>  > of development project around xfce and i would like to discuss in person.
>  >

>  As far as I know, Jasper is not coming this year.
>

>  > So how can we meet at fosdem? is somebody even going?
>  >

>  Olivier, Yves-Alexis and I (and probably other people I forgot about)
>  will be there.
>
>  So far, we haven't arranged a place to meet. To help, here is a picture
>  taken at the FOSDEM in 2005:
>  http://foo-projects.org/~pollux/fosdem-2005_02_27-025.jpg

Huh. Not sure how I feel about making all you guys into real people.
It sorta converts Xfce from faux-MMO to "stuff real people do". Most
of the time I just think of you guys as NPCs in a video game I'm very
bad at.

Also - I expected more of us to have facial hair.

>  Olivier is on far right ("small" guy with glasses) and I'm on the second
>  from the left. I might be hanging around at some time with the people
>  filming the lectures in the Chavanne room.
>
>  I hope we can meet this w-e.
>
>  PS: If you want my phone number ask me in a private mail.
>
>  --
>  Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>

Erik
"Look at me still talking when there is Science to do"