updated xfwm4 svn...

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Sun Aug 24 20:50:53 CEST 2008

Hey,

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 07:33:27PM -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:43:56 -0700 Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
>
> > Ok, guys... please tell me why it was necessary to change the .desktop
> > file name for the xfwm4 settings dialogs?  Now I have extra crap I
> > need to clean out.  Please fix this ASAP.
>
> Ok, I fixed this myself, and I gave the 3 settings dialogs shipped with
> xfwm4 a lot of love and attention.  They look much better now.

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but don't you think it would be
better to make the xfwm4 and xfdesktop settings dialogs consistent with
the rest of the dialogs? We've already put quite some effort into making
them share a consistent style and IMHO it feels just wrong if there are
two or three dialogs that look different.

  - Jannis