Thunar new feature: metadata-tile, tag-bar and search.

Alexandru Tudose alextud at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 20:36:06 CEST 2008

This is cool, it's like googling in thunar  (will start 2 thunar window
because of space):

alex at Alex:/tmp/thunar-0.9.0$ thunar any keyword

Now any unknown uri will be treated like a search uri.
I think that most important feature is searching in thunar, metadata tile is
useful mostly when searching (to show full path of selected files,
additional information ).
Maybe to add Alt-d key binding to focus on path entry and select text, like
in firefox.