Laptop died

jannis at xfce.org jannis at xfce.org
Wed Aug 13 20:19:45 CEST 2008

Hey,

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 03:17:27PM +0200, Jelle de Jong wrote:
> Cody A.W. Somerville wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com
> > <mailto:nickschermer at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     2008/8/13 Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at powercraft.nl
> >     <mailto:jelledejong at powercraft.nl>>:
> >      > jannis at xfce.org <mailto:jannis at xfce.org> wrote:
> >      >> Yeah, I do. It's "info at sten-net.de <mailto:info at sten-net.de>".
> >      >>
> >      > Donation made, hope you will be able to get up and coding soon :-p
> >
> >     o_O
> > I offered to purchase Jannis a new box entirely and he didn't seem so
> > enthusiastic about the idea. Seems to me he just wants out of the work :P
> > --
> > Cody A.W. Somerville
> > Release Engineer
> > Canonical OEM Solutions Group
> > Cell: 506-449-5899
> > Email: cody.somerville at canonical.com <mailto:cody.somerville at canonical.com>
>
> Hi Cody, that wouldn't be good, we will see what Jannis do, I trust him
> until I see behavior indicating otherwise. At least he got some more
> money now. Do you want to respond to this Jannis? If you want a break
> from xfce development this is not a evil thing.

no, of course I don't plan to take a break from developing. In that case
I probably wouldn't have written the first mail, right? I guess Cody knows
that, otherwise he wouldn't have added the smiley to his response.

Jelle, thanks a lot for your donation! Be assured that I'll keep on
hacking on Xfce with the same joy and energy as before.

  - Jannis