Laptop died

jannis at xfce.org jannis at xfce.org
Tue Aug 12 17:58:06 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

unfortunately my laptop died yesterday. Looks like it's a system
board failure which means I'm pretty f****ed. I'll try different
RAM tonight but there's little chance that will fix it. As a
consequence I'll not be able to contribute anything to the 4.6
alpha. Even worse, it looks like I have to buy a new laptop and
since I'm a student and my family isn't exactly rich, I might
as well be unavailable until the end of September (which should
be enough time to sort things out).
If anyone of you reading this is willing to help out with a few
bucks, that'd be more than welcome of course, but I don't expect
this!

So long,
Jannis