XFCE 4.6 ALPHA

jp.guillemin jp.guillemin at free.fr
Tue Aug 12 13:37:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

Where can I find build instructions for 4.6 (aka 5.5svn) ?

For the moment I have succesfully build Zenwalk packages from latest SVN
and published them in our snapshot repository so that you get some bug
reports from users running snapshot code, but I have kept mcs (I have
added xfconfd to the xfce-session config , as well as xinit fallback).

Is there some documentation available ?
Can I remove mcs completely ?

Thanks

JP