Xfce news. Sorta.

Mark Trompell mark at foresightlinux.org
Tue Aug 12 09:00:44 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 2:00 AM, Erik Harrison wrote:

> WHAT I NEED FROM YOU: If you maintain or actively contribute to an
> Xfce project, send me a message! I want to know what your project is,
> where it's at, where it's going! I want to know who you are! Did you
> contribute prior to the release of 4.4? Don't worry about making it
> clear to the outside world, a couple of sentences would be great.
>
> I also would like to hear the status of various translations, people
> writing docs, all of it. If you're not sure if I'm interested in what
> your doing, err on the side of sending me a note.
>
> I would especially like to hear updates on the things that were
> exciting about 4.4 - are any of the bindings being actively
> maintained? Where is Thunar going? What plugin projects for Thunar and
> the panel are people outside the core devs cooking up?
>
> Flood my inbox!

I hope your Inbox will be flooded :)
I'm looking forward to your news.
It helps figuring out, what to put into our Xfce Edition, for my plan
is to build our next alpha release on Xfce 4.6 (alpha) already,
if I find some time to work on it.
Thanks for doing this (and thanks for all you guys filling up Eriks Inbox)
--
Mark Trompell

Foresight Linux Xfce Edition
Cause your desktop should be freaking cool
(and Xfce)