tightening requirements... sorta

jp.guillemin jp.guillemin at free.fr
Sat Aug 9 23:33:14 CEST 2008

When a software becomes mature, it doesn't need to be updated very
often. So a lack of regular releases doesn't mean that a project is dead.

This is especially true for simple tools like Gamin or Fam when they
have reached their target functionality level , and when most bugs are
fixed.

I agree that Gamin is an improvement over Fam for the good reasons given
below.

JP