Vacation

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:42:27 CEST 2008

2008/8/8 Steve <davidfrankiedistribution at yahoo.com>:
> I searched through ten pages of archives and didn't see it.

Dude, there was even a new thread created for this question (which you've
asked in 4 different threads by now). So, I'll answere it and then we're done.

If you still referring to the panel color script [1]: We DON'T want this in the
Xfce sources, it fine on the xfce-look website. Actually: it's the
best place you
can put it.

About contributing to the Xfce community: Adding content to the
Xfce-look website
might not have (any) impact on Xfce itself, but it sure does for the
users community,
so keep up that work.
If you want to help improve the Xfce sources you can take a look here:
http://www.xfce.org/development/.

Hope that helps you a bit...

Cheers,
Nick

PS. And don't reply in this threads anymore! It's waaaay OT already...

[1] http://www.xfce-look.org/content/show.php/?content=83538