My Xfce Experience

Dantrell B. dantrell at mirthil.org
Tue Apr 22 12:44:51 CEST 2008

Hello Christian,

I was taught that critique is critique and that no matter how well
meant, it won't make everybody happy, therefore I have no need to
justify anything.

I was asked to give my thoughts and I gave it like I saw it (after one
of you looked over my letter).

If I somehow managed to accidentally offend you, get over it. People
are dying in the world, you have no right to talk about justifying
critique.

Take it or leave it.

Sincerely,

Dantrell B.