4.6 roadmap of sorts

Moritz Heiber moe at xfce.org
Sat Apr 5 17:31:18 CEST 2008

And everybody, please make sure you're using the same formating
guideline. The first column of the component table is aligned to the
right (dokuwiki syntax: leave two spaces at the left side of the column)
and the second column is aligned to the left (leave two spaces at the
opposite side of course). I changed the article accordingly.

Regards,

Moritz

PS: And for heaven's sake .. don't use japanese emoticons ala ^_^ .. it
makes dokuwiki go nuts :P