4.6 roadmap of sorts

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sat Apr 5 16:57:47 CEST 2008

All,

Just a note...  Please try to use the same convention for filling in
the boxes.  "Ready for 4.6" should have a simple "Yes" or "No" and
nothing else.  The "Status" row should be one of "Not started",
"Experimental", "Unstable", "Alpha", "Beta", or "Stable", with possibly
a few variations.  Let's try to make this easy to read and consistent.

If there's work you're doing on a module that isn't for 4.6, it's ok to
note that as well (thanks Nick!), but it makes me think we might want
to have some sort of 'zoomed out' roadmap as well that's a bit more
long term.

God, roadmaps... I never thought we'd ever have one...

	-b