libxfce4menu filesystem monitoring

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Thu Sep 20 00:41:19 CEST 2007

Hey Brian,

I finally managed to come up with the missing code for filesystem
monitoring. libxfce4menu now requests monitors for the .menu file as
well as all .directory files and all application directories.

The public API has not changed, so you should be able to make use of it
right away. I've tested it with the test-display-menu.c program only
but it seems to work.

Could you perhaps check if it works for you as well? I haven't looked
into what effects my changes might have on xfdesktop.

  - Jannis