new xfce svn snapshots setup

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 25 21:12:20 CEST 2007

Erik Harrison wrote:

> Xfmedia seems to be suffering from a locked checkout,

Yeah, fixed and rebuilt.

> and squeeze seems to have a legit build error which I also can't
 > replicate.

Yeah, same here.  Can't seem to dupe it at home.

> Looks like lots of the goodies fail, and mostly for dependency
> reasons. It might be hellish to try to get them building.

I'm actually working out something new to install all dependencies for
me into my homedir without having to deal with all of it manually.  I'm
not going to say what it is, because Auke will be morally opposed and
kill me ^_~.  The one stumbling block is installing HAL, which requires
a 2.6 kernel (mocha is running 2.4.x).  Might be able to get around that
by just installing 2.6 headers, not sure.

	-brian