xfce 4.4.2 test packages ready

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 29 07:03:31 CET 2007

Hey again,

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:41:54 -0800 Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> Xfce 4.4.2 test tarballs are up:
> http://mocha.xfce.org/archive/.testing/xfce-4.4.2/src/

I think I'm pretty much happy with how the packages are now.  I've
uploaded some new versions of some tarballs since the originals:

* libxfce4util: fix xfce version number
* libxfcegui4: add patch to fix windows opening on the wrong screen in
               some cases (multihead)
* xfce-utils: remove default xft dpi setting
* xfdesktop: revert a broken commit that made menu icon sizes
             inconsistent

Everything else should be the same.  Packagers, if you've already built
packages for those 4, please rebuild!  Other packages should be ok.

We can do the real release this weekend (with new libexo, thunar, and
terminal pacakges too, hopefully).

	-brian