xfce 4.4.2 test packages ready

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Nov 28 06:05:47 CET 2007

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:49:56 -0800 Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
>
> > For what it worths, the offending commit is
> > http://svn.xfce.org/index.cgi/xfce4/revision?rev=26265
> >
> > It seems to be a good idea to remove calls to deprecated functions,
> > but shouldn't they be replaced by non-deprecated ones?
>
> Huh, I coulda sworn that function actually didn't do anything
> anymore. Well, I'll roll a new package if I have time, since it's a
> simple fix; but no promises.

Ok, reverted that commit, new package of xfdesktop is up.

Obviously, as people have probably noticed, I haven't had time to
complete the release.  Hopefully that'll happen this weekend.  Benny
says he might have time to roll new releases of libexo, Thunar, and
Terminal as well, so we'll see...

	-brian