Zonbu, xfce-equiped green PC (with gentoo and xfce)

Harold Aling h.aling at home.nl
Sat Nov 17 12:21:36 CET 2007

<b33ba6660711161328w1ff0428asffd6307e6a43a2ec at mail.gmail.com>
<11427089d2f97e942a0519d8ff55e5cc at localhost> <1195253244.5797.8.camel at slytherin.p0llux.be>

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:47:24 +0100, Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>
wrote:

> Le vendredi 16 novembre 2007 à 22:39 +0100, Harold Aling a écrit :
>> There have been some rumours that they are unwilling
>> to share the changes though. Maybe an Xfce developer can ask the Zonbu
>> people for the source tarballs/patches?
>>

> According the the developer page[1], the patches are available in big
> tarball [2] but I did not check its content.

Ah, in the olde days that text wasn't present on their website...

>From that same page:

"A few projects we really like
This includes Gentoo, Xfce (including Thunar), Gnome, OpenOffice.org,
Evolution, openChrome, MPlayer, MPlayerplug-in, Banshee, F-Spot, and
Pigdin. We have sponsored some of those projects in the past few months and
we welcome your participation in their further development."

Did they sponsor their favorite desktop environment? ;)

-H-