Little xfdsektop/libxfce4menu question

mmassonnet at gmail.com mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 00:29:44 CET 2007

Hi,

I have compiled xfdesktop with the following configure line:

	./configure --disable-desktop-icons	\
	--disable-desktop-menu-dir-monitor	\
	--disable-menu-editor			\
	--disable-panel-plugin			\
	--enable-maintainer-mode		\
	--enable-debug=full

First let me explain why I ended with such a mess.  With the monitoring,
someone did something weird at some point in a way that the menus
stopped to pop up after a while.  I restarted it, several times, and I
was always hit by the same issue.

So I disabled the monitoring stuff, and the menu behaves fine.  Hardly!
I can execute all the items in the root menu — e.g. Quit, Help, About —
but all the items in the sub-menus are not executed.

Now what I'm looking for is the piece of code that has the signal
"activate" for the menu items, so if you could tend me a hand there, I
would be glad!

Thanks,
Mike