vnc client thingo

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 2 10:44:39 CET 2007

Uh, yeah, so... I was bored, and tired of the really ugly Xt-based
vncviewer wrapper that comes with tightvnc (or wherever it came from),
so I wrote a little gtk vnc viewer app.  No releases yet, just svn:
http://svn.xfce.org/svn/goodies/xfvnc/trunk

Only unusual dependencies are libglade and gtk-vnc[1].

It's not done yet (doesn't save server history, among other things), but
it's functional.  It's also probably buggy.   Big downside is that
gtk-vnc doesn't appear to support tight encoding, but I'll look into
that.

I should really go to bed.

	-brian

[1] http://gtk-vnc.sourceforge.net/