time for 4.4.2?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 1 19:06:51 CET 2007

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> 2007/10/30, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I know everyone's busy, but 4.4.1 was almost 7 months ago(!), and I'm
>> sure we've all accumulated fixes in our 4.4 branches.  What do we think
>> about doing a release in the next 2 weeks?  Olivier/Benny, if you don't
>> have time to package a release, I could give it a go.
>>

> Yes, that would be awesome.

Thanks for your vote of support ^_~.  So, let's do this.  I'm going to
tentatively plan for 17 November, sometime in the afternoon my time
(UTC-8).  I'll send an email a couple hours before I start tagging the
release.

Module maintainers: get in any last-minute fixes, and send me a list of
changes from 4.4.1.  If you've made bugfixes to trunk, make sure they've
gotten backported to the 4.4 branch if they're applicable.

Benny: how do you want to handle libexo/Thunar?  I know you don't follow
the versioning scheme of the rest of Xfce...  Do you want me to bump
versions and do a release of those components, or leave them alone?

	-brian