mailwatch-plugin and SSL

Landry Breuil landry.breuil at gmail.com
Sun May 27 23:05:37 CEST 2007

Hello,

Will there be a new release for mailwatch-plugin ? I've seen there has been
a reorganisation(libmailwatch) and various fixes a long time ago, but as
brian is busy on lots of things, i'm wondering where this plugin is on his
TODO-pile :)
I've seen too that GNUTLS 1.2.0 was mandatory for STARTTLS/SSL support, and,
quoting brian in the changelog, "hopefully i'll be able to make this
optional later".. is it still in the plan ? We only have gnutls 1.0.25 on
OpenBSD (yeah, lame, i know..), so i can't make the port for the plugin with
SSL-enabled parts.. sad. Reading the code, i suppose it won't be simple to
replace GNUTLS with OpenSSL...

Btw, 1.0.1 release works fine here otherwise, some plans to make it interact
with notification-daemon would be great :)

Thanks,
Landry