Fwd: AppFinder proposal

Cvetoslav Ludmiloff ludmiloff at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:31:33 CEST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cvetoslav Ludmiloff <ludmiloff at gmail.com>
Date: May 21, 2007 5:09 PM
Subject: AppFinder proposal
To: eduard at xfce.org

Hi
I am Cvetoslav Ludmiloff, a bulgarian programmer.
I've installed XFCE 4.4.1 official release just to try it, but now, it is my
defsktop of choice.
Any way, I like XFCE, but have some ideas for AppFinder and other XFCE
components and
I wish to help some way - either write code, either something else...

Take a look at screenshot to see what I mean, and please, tell me what do
you think about
BTW, I also noticed there is no good working bulgarian translation and just
for fun (I never
translated GTK program before), copy and paste russian translation it new
file and change it ;)
Not sure if it will work for others, hope so.

Translation is also included as attachment

Best Regards
Cvetoslav Ludmiloff