Problems with mouting usbdisk

Andreas Korzinowski andreas.korzinowski at polizei.niedersachsen.de
Wed Mar 21 15:37:53 CET 2007

Hello,

since the installation of xfce 4.4.0 with the installer i have a
problem with the mounting of my usbdisk and memory-sticks.

When i plug in the device into the usb-port, the computer want
to mount the device. But then an error-windows appears.
There stands, that an unexpected Error accurs.

After i klick ok i klick the device in Thunar and had a normal
behavior with the access to the usbdisk.

In my logfile nothing unusual appears.

My System ist an Xubuntu Edgy with hal 0.5.7.2.
Exo, Thunar, Thunar-volman are the actually
svn-snapshots.

This behavior i have since the installation.
I also haved installed the beta an actually snapshots.
In this time i have no failure.

Anyone with the same behavior ?

Where i must look to switch off the behavior ?

mfg

Andreas

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Korzinowski

Polizeiamt für Technik und Beschaffung Niedersachsen
Testteam
Tannenbergallee 11
30163 Hannover

Tel.: 0511-9695 - 7547