FrapMenu to libxfce4util (Re: [Xfce4-commits] r25185 - in libfrap/trunk/libfrap/menu: . tests)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Mar 20 21:30:14 CET 2007

Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> Now that the most important menu spec tests are passed and Brian
> already uses FrapMenu in xfdesktop, shouldn't we move FrapMenu out of
> libfrap and into Xfce trunk? Of course this raises the question about
> how we plan to reorganize our libraries for Xfce 4.6 again - I'd be
> glad if we could come to a conclusion here soon.

/me hugs Jannis . Awesome work you've been doing on the menu!

As for the menu reorganization, what can I say, we suck at making
changes like that. I
think you should just go ahead and move the menu to libxfce4util (as
XfceMenu, I guess?),
we can always move things later.

It doesn't use graphical stuff, does it? Otherwise, it should of course
be in libxfcegui4.

    Jasper