Application Settings for XFCE 4.6

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:28:01 CET 2007

On 3/7/07, Masse Nicolas <masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know there was already a lot of discussion about replacing the mcs
> manager. But AFAIK no decision were taken, so I would just signal that
> I recently found something wich can be interesting in this area. Take a
> look at http://sacredspiral.co.uk/~nenolod/mcs/.

It looks like a cool thing. I'll surely give it a try and see what is
it capable of.

What about using it on Xfce... do you guys think this is feasible ? I
failed to find any good documentation on the system, unfortunately.

Has anyone checked it out and came up with pros and cons ? I mean, it
really seems simple to use and useful but, can it handle what Xfce
need ?

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.