[Proposal] Meta-themes

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:20:45 CEST 2007

2007/6/8, Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl>:

>  In an other post there was a link to the Murrina-LemonGraphite theme[1].
> That page says:
>
>  "Download Murrina-LemonGraphite (1.8 kb)
>
>  Drag and drop this theme into the theme manager to install"
>

>  DnD a .tar.gz onto the settings manager to install a theme would be very
> cool!
>

>  [1] http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/1347

DND is always cool, but the window you mention is not the one to use.
I bet you mean, at least I hope, the window, or better the mcs plugin
if it will still be there in 4.6, which will let you select the meta
theme.

A patch for the current windows Settings > UI, Settings > WM, Settings
> etc... is always welcome I guess.

Regads,
Mike
PS: *AVOID* HTML on this mailing-list. Thank you.