[Proposal] Meta-themes

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:24:41 CEST 2007

I'm not really sure if we need a spec for this, if we start with
making theme installation easier and more logical. 1 interface for
icon/border/gtk and cursor themes with drop support for tarballs.
It'll bemuch easier for everyone. Maybe _we_ think cursor themes in
the mouse settings dialog is more logical, but I don't think more
users (newbies) agree here, same for the window manager themes.

This together with metatheme support, like Brian mentioned, is not too
much work and we can make the changes internally.

Nick