InstallIt to be discontinued

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Tue Jun 5 23:05:45 CEST 2007

Hey all,

due to several reasons (with time being one of them) I have decided to
discontinue the development of InstallIt. It sure has made some nice
progress back when I was actively working on it, but on my way I lost
almost all of the motivation I had in the beginning.

There has not been a commit in almost a year, so I guess this mail is
no big surprise. Maybe someone wants to pick it up and continue it one
day, at least I hope so.

My other projects (verve-plugin, xfce4-time-out-plugin,
thunar-media-tags-plugin and libxfce4menu) are not affected by this, of
course.

Regards,
Jannis