Interested in helping out with Orange

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 18:40:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm interested in getting involved and help in Orage's development since
I belive that a lightweight but functional pim is exactly what Xfce
needs.

The problem is that I've never actually helped in program development,
actually I'm still dealing with C tutorials. I'm willing to learn
however.

First of all, I wondered if subprojects of Xfce have their own
discussion centres or am I in the right place.

Secondly, is asking stupid questions allowed here? I have no idea if
I'll be able to help with anything at all and even if I try, I'll
probably need someone to hold my hand.

First thing I'd like to do is Opensync's plugin for Orange. After that
I though I might help with the creation of graphical daily, weekly and
monthly views- the one thing that still kid of keeps me away from using
Orange as my primary pim.