xfdm

Grant McWilliams grantmasterflash at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 19:45:00 CEST 2007

Can someone please tell me why we need xfdm? I've been following the
thread a bit but I believe in not re-inventing the wheel so obviously
I'm missing something here?

What will us having an xfdm do for us outside of having another
package to maintain? I'm thinking we're trying to break the ties with
Gnome?

Grant

On 7/1/07, Broeisi Rast <broeisito at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank God it isn't locked...
> That way some people can learn something...
>
> At least that's my vision of a mailing list!!!!!
>

> On 7/1/07, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > *** It's a pity no one can lock this discussion ***
> >
> > Nick
> >

> --
> The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."
Now they have two problems.