[Fwd: Re: panel issues]

juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Mon Jan 29 21:11:30 CET 2007

Brian J. Tarricone kirjoitti:

> P.S.  The "thunar trash service" is just "Thunar --daemon", which is
> listed in xfce4-session's default session.  If it's not present in the
> session, D-Bus auto-activation should cause it to start on its own; if
> it doesn't, it's likely a D-Bus configuration problem.

Taking into consideration the amount of emails and forum
questions etc.  this warning generates, it seems that  most
systems are  wrongly configured.

I see this same window every time I log into Xfce.

Who should do this D-Bus configuration?
Thunar installation or D-Bus installation?

And does somebody know how it could be changed to
autostart mode? I think it would make a nice FAQ entry?

P.S. pressing FAQ in the xfce main page
(http://www.xfce.org/documentation/) gives me
Page not found
We're sorry, the page or file you requested was not found on this server.

/Juha