Roadmap in Bugzilla for 4.4++

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 13:32:36 CET 2007

We probably all know the Trac system and personally I really like the
roadmap idea. I know you can also set Milestones in Bugzilla, but most
of us don't do that (including /me).

So maybe it's a good idea to walk through all your bugs, and set a
target milestone, so we have a better overview of what bugs are
pending for a upcoming release. When this is done, we can post some
links on the website, so users (and developers) are better informed
about the 'status' of a new release.

Just an idea to make releases after 4.4 a bit smoother ;).

Greets,
Nick