Xfce 4.4.0 schedule

Stephan Arts psybsd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 11:22:34 CET 2007

On 1/5/07, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:
> The panel is as ready as it will ever be. There will always be bugs, but
it's in a pretty good state, I believe.

* Stephan sees a pattern... ^_^

If the release of 4.4.0 does not predate the 21th i might be able to
release Squeeze 0.1.0 at the same time. I know that it is not part of
the 'official' Xfce release, it shouldn't be because it is still in an
ALPHA stage then. But besides bug #2705 (current icons for add and
extract can not be shipped with Squeeze due to incompatibility between
CC and GPL) and bug #2638 (BSD-tar support). It is almost done.[1]
(Like, no obvious bugs remaining. and it is usable for normal operation).

Stephan

[1] I am not mentioning the preferences dialog and the save / load of
settings here because those should work by the end of this weekend.